Friday, December 25, 2009

The advantages of having a laptop.

Have you noticed what day it is?
IT'S CHRISTMAS!

It's exciting isn't it? Even if you don't celebrate Christmas, I'm hoping you are having a great winter break. As you see, the title of this blog is " the advantages of having a laptop". Well, for my Christmas present, my mom got me a HP laptop! I screamed when I found out and I practically fell off my seat. This laptop is amazing, and it makes blogging and editing pictures so much easier. Everything is faster too! This will benefit me when I'm blogging or writing about my experiences with StudentsLive ; in which we have a meeting right after winter break. I'm really excited to see all my amazing friends there and hoping to learn even more!

There's no snow in Richmond right now, but that's good because then there's more safe driving . On the downfall, there's no white Christmas morning ; unless when I wake up tomorrow there's going to be snow outside my window. Snow is great, but the aftermath is awful. After the snow melts, you end up with grey slush. Let me tell you, slush is not fun. It's wet, slippery and the worst thing to deal with when you'll trying to walk to school.

While winter break is to end in 10 days, New Year's is right around the corner! This year has whisked by me so fast, I still can't believe it! 2010 is coming soon, which means that the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games are inching even closer! There's 49 days left!

Capping this blog post off, I would like to wish everyone a safe, happy holiday!

-xoxo Lorie

No comments:

Post a Comment